TEKOA Mail makes it straightforward to attract new subscribers, send great looking email newsletters and view clear, real time reports.
Unlike conventional print based direct marketing, email newsletters are both cheaper (much cheaper) and completely measurable. In fact, if you have a genuine email subscriber list that is ready to go, you could be ready to send your first email campaign within 1 working day.
Email newsletters can be used for a range of purposes which include:
- Regular Email Newsletters: Can form a key part of your business relationship with your clients. By definition, the newsletter would be sent out at regular intervals, from weekly through to monthly. The email newsletter helps to build brand awareness, customer retention and ad revenue.
- Catalogue Emails: If you are an online retailer looking to maximise product offers, sales and brand retention, then a catalogue email newsletter is for you.
- Announcement Emails: Ideal for new product or service announcements. Other uses could be for a time-limited offer. These types of email newsletter are usually short and focus only on one key point.
- Press Releases: Similar to the announcement email in terms of layout, but geared towards public relations rather than sales. Sending out your next press release by TEKOA Mail, ensures you will be able to monitor who has opened it and when.
- Sales and Sign-up Process Emails: If you sell products or services through your website, you may wish to support the purchase process with a custom designed email. As well as the design of the email, we can also design a custom landing page that works as part of the process. The benefit to you is an increased experience for your customers that helps to bolster your brand.
How it works
There are two options for getting started, either choose from one of our existing templates (one off set up fee: £175) or we can design a custom template to fit your exact requirements. You will be supplied with login details to TEKOA Mail (you can easily login by scrolling down to the footer on this website) where you will be able to manage your subscribers, lists and create new email newsletter campaigns. We can also integrate a sign up form into your website. This is a great way to capture new subscribers as it is totally automated. As part of the process we can also set up an auto-responder to welcome new subscribers.
The cost of sending email newsletters with TEKOA Mail works on a per campaign basis. There is a flat rate for each campaign sent which is £10 plus 2p per email address. So, if you have an email subscriber list of 500 addresses, the total cost of sending your email campaign would be £20.
As always with TEKOA Creative, help is only ever a phone call or email away: we never leave you to fend for yourself.